Saturday, June 14, 2008

My letter to Comrade Obama.

Written by my 17 year old son who is a high school sophomore; sent by email to Obama For President 2008 campaign


Dear Obama,

I have learned much from you. I have learned that elections are no longer a measure of how strong, honest, and true a person is, but that it's a talent show. The best actor with the best tricks wins.

I have learned that people sometimes do take advantage of those that are ignorant, stubborn, and proud, or just innocently ignorant. That -is- the way to get oneself elected, even if it seems like cheating.

And to this, I've gotta admit it man. You're good. You know how to change yourself artificially to get what you want. You know how to talk to someone and make them feel like they will save the world by voting for you. You can easily cast off friends and family that seem to ruin your image. You should get a Nobel Peace Prize in psychology or propaganda .... Wait, why not both?

Vlad I.

I'm so proud of him. Kid's an "A" grade student, hard-core conservative, doesn't use drugs or alcohol, great firearms shooting skills. What more can a father want?

No comments: