Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Captain Kirk (William Shattner) On Gun Control And Racism On Election Time

Expect to be laugh your a$$ off. Try not to drink coffee, beer or soda while watching; I am not responsible for the damage you may cause to your computer keyboard or monitor.



P.S. Some visitors have pointed out Shattner's character in this video is Denny Crane from the TV series Boston Legal. I already knew that but the popularity of Star Trek and the Captain Kirk character that launched Shattner's career decades ago has far more resonance with the American public than the character he plays in Boston Legal. This is why I chose to put Captain Kirk instead of Denny Crane in the headline of this blog entry.

4 comments:

GW said...

I'm howling!! He will never be anything but Captain Kirk to me. Whatever you call him, this is brilliant. LOL!!

jaya said...

Laughed out loud. In times like these, a good laugh is much appreciated!

Lady Cincinnatus said...

I would just like to point out Shattner & Captain Kirk are very recognizable in the new pro-conservative fiction, "Empire of Lies". I highly recommend the book.

Anonymous said...

Captain Kirk would have done the same thing.