Monday, January 26, 2009

Study: Hussein Makes Black Kids Smarter

I am at a loss for words...the American ObamaMedia would have made Goebbels, Stalin and Ceausescu proud.
Obama is the God that heals, the Messiah who raises the dead from the graves and the Holy Ghost that transforms congenital idiots into geniuses.


NY Times: Study Sees an Obama Effect as Lifting Black Test-Takers

By SAM DILLON
Published: January 22, 2009

Educators and policy makers, including Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, have said in recent days that they hope President Obama’s example as a model student could inspire millions of American students, especially blacks, to higher academic performance.

Now researchers have documented what they call an Obama effect, showing that a performance gap between African-Americans and whites on a 20-question test administered before Mr. Obama’s nomination all but disappeared when the exam was administered after his acceptance speech and again after the presidential election.


Read the rest of the garbage here. Make sure you have a puke bag handy.

Oh my God, where is America headed? I escaped Ceausescu's demented communist regime and came to America only to change one dictator for another? Obama's unhinged cult of personality is so similar with what Ceausescu and his propaganda activists were doing in the 70's and 80's in my old country it's fu**ing unreal.
I feel like I'm having a bad dream. Looks like communism catches up with me no matter how far I run from it.

No comments: