Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3...2...1 Lights, Camera, Action! - Update: Video is UP

Just a few more hours until the worldwide release of the music video filmed and directed by Transsylvania Phoenix Junior.

The video features Save Our City Band playing "Let It Out", a very inspired and catchy hard rock song. Save Our City is a local band of high school students; two of them are school colleagues of my son, T.P. Jr.



Their sound is really good and I hope they will stick together long enough to become filthy rich and incredibly famous.

My son did the video as an assignment for his movie making class he is taking during his college summer semester. It is a great clip done very professionally and I am not exaggerating one bit when I say both the music and the video are MTV/VH1 material.



Stay tuned, the Youtube video will be enabled tonight around 6:30 PM PST

Update: the standard definition video is up. Hi-def version is uploading right now.

Enjoy!


No comments: